Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Update # 42 - for lack of a better name

Well, things are coming slowly, I have not made very much progress as far as the editing is going, due to the enormous piles of school work that I am working on right now. I'm hoping to get a lot done during Christmas break. I have been giving some thought to what I can write about on this blog, seeing as I haven't much to update on the current project. So I'm thinking that I will work on different subjects that I can write as a periodical, like maybe um.... well I suppose I could go totally off topic here, no I've got another blog for that... I've got it! I'll find different old radio shows to post thoughts and comments, and I could do movie reviews (new and old) and book reviews, not to mention painting and music reviews! Great now I've got something to write about that will be interesting too. (a hard combination if I do say so myself!) I won't do it right now as I do need sometime to come up with something that is coherent (which I fear this particular post is sadly lacking.) Well till next time, may it not be to far off!

No comments: