Thursday, September 1, 2011

Update on Pygmalion

Well I started editing the recordings, it will most likely be awhile before I finish, mostly because I am rather busy with school. I also started recording my older brother for the part of Higgins (due to the fact that the person I originally cast has recently entered the seminary). Which has been very fun, my older brother, shall we say, is very entertaining and he knows it. Hopefully I can get the whole thing edited and finished by this Christmas. Another exciting point, we are going to use a song composed and played by my little brother on the piano for our production group's theme. It sounds amazing and I can't wait to record him.
I am also going to be starting a writing a book in the near future, say maybe a few years, well maybe a little sooner then that, though I have to say that I never thought that I would ever want to write a novel but here I am about to start writing the beginning draft. Also of all subjects I chose Science Fiction, who would have thought! I'm also looking at recording some public domain books, but we shall see what happens.

No comments: